Wednesday, July 23, 2008

July 23rd proposition: red and small

It may very well be a series or a one off fluke, but gave myself a simple assignment - a visual proposition for July 23, 2008 - find six objects in the house that fit in the palm of my hand. Rightly so, I filed them under "Various" on the website.

Most of them I spotted quickly were tchokes and/pleasant junk: the small replica of the porsche that a person I briefly knew owned (seems like a bit of a vain gift, but it is very cute all the same - even the same color as the his actual car), a plastic fork from a birthday party I couldn't bring myself to throw away, now sitting in my key & change bowl (maybe a little unsanitary), and a lion-dog my parents probably bought in Taiwan many years ago , but that I have coveted since my early teens. Perhaps the next proposition to set myself will be "blue and makes me cringe" or "orange and feels wet" - so many possibilities.

No comments: